Client Retention Model
- Gain proactive insights into your client churn behaviour to prevent most valued client from leaving the organization.
- Based on the data available, total AUM and Fee loss in 2019 was $457B and $3M, respectively.
- We analyzed and identified clients who are likely to leave within the next 6 months as of April 30th, 2020.
- Provided top 5 reasons for possible attrition for each clients, top aggregated reasons for leaving for the firm and key clients (65) which are at highest risk.
- Helped the firm recognize expected $23M of annual revenue loss, $3.5M of which can be saved with just 15% retention rate improvement.
- Provided insights into why a client might churn (contribution factors) to help with client relationship management.